Lessel Residential Lettings is committed to providing the highest standards of customer service. Whilst we work hard to achieve this, we recognise that there may be occasions when problems arise, and you can help us by telling us what you think of our service. We welcome all your comments, whether they're suggestions, compliments or complaints.

This page explains how to tell us about a problem, how we'll deal with your complaint and what to do if we can't resolve it for you.

How to complain to us

Many things can be sorted out by speaking to us directly by telephone, and often a phone call will usually be enough to put matters right, but if you prefer you can make your complaint by email or in writing. Our Contact details are as follows:

Telephone: 0203  1788 746

Email: and mark complaint:

Post: Complaints, 2 Caroline Street, Hammersmith,London, W6 9 DX

In order for us to deal with your complaint as quickly as possible, it will help us if you mark your correspondence “Complaint” and provide as much information as you can – for example Property address details of who you have been dealing with previously, how to get in touch with you and what you would like us to do to resolve the matter.

How we deal with your complaint

Your complaint will be passed to a member of staff who can best address the problem

If we can, we'll resolve your complaint immediately, and confirm the action we've taken in writing.

If we're unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction straight away, we'll commence an investigation and acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 working days

If we've been unable to resolve your complaint within 4 weeks, we'll write to you again with details of the current position

If we've been unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, we'll write to you again explaining the delay and what we're doing to help you and explain how you can refer your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme.

When we've completed our investigations, we'll issue a final response, setting out the action we're taking.

If you're not satisfied with the response, outcome or course of action proposed, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to Property Redress Scheme if you wish.

The Property Redress Scheme is a free service, which has been set up to resolve disputes between consumers, smaller firms, charities and trusts and financial firms.