Lessel Letting & Management Services
Lessel Ltd has united with a long-established UK-based letting team to provide the most comprehensive letting & tenancy management services. We aim to serve both the landlords and tenants the most seamless experience with our full attention and professionalism.
Letting and management fee with competitive rate for our overseas landlords: 12% monthly rental income + 20% VAT.
Our Services Cover:
Property Handover and Marketing
- Visiting your property and advising on all aspects of residential letting, including presentation and safety aspects and providing a rental valuation based on our extensive market knowledge.
- Finding suitable tenants through our comprehensive website, national property portals, extensive advertising, and local relocation contacts and arranging accompanied viewings.
- Completing comprehensive tenant references before a tenant is allowed to move in.
- Drawing up the appropriate tenancy agreements to comply with tenancy law and preparation of all other documentation to ensure maximum protection to all parties and to ensure all areas of legislation are covered.
- Preparing an inventory and condition report on the property.
- Handling check-in procedures and collecting the first month’s rent and deposit in cleared funds before releasing keys to tenants.
- Arranging all safety checks required by the owner and to ensure legislation updates adhered to.
Tenancy Management & Maintenance
- To manage the tenancy throughout its term including the tenancy administration and control of dates ensuring landlords and tenants are kept informed and liaising with tenants regarding any queries they may have.
- Handling all maintenance issues under the authority given either through our own maintenance division or nominated tradesmen.
- Carrying out routine visits on the property and reporting thereon to the owner.
- Carrying out check out inspections at the end of the tenancy and reporting thereon to the owner.
- Resolving and returning the deposit to comply with regulations.
- Collecting rent on the due dates and carrying out credit control procedures.
- Handling the payment of bills due by owners in relation to the property.
- Providing statements to owners, upon transfer any monies due by bank transfer.
- Providing Tax statements at the year end upon request or recommend tax expert for handling further tax-related inquiries.
Lessel Letting Let Only Service
We also provide our landlords with the ‘Let Only’ (partial) package service. This. is designed primarily to find you a suitable tenant, set up the tenancy and collect the first months rent and security deposit. At this point we will dispatch monies for you to self manage your property and register the security deposit with a recognised deposit scheme.