When tenants can’t or won’t pay, you’re protected - and our landlords can benefit from!
Our main policy is provided by HomeLet part of the Barbon Insurance Group regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. HomeLet will write to you directly noting your interests on our policy and will handle any claims made through the Lessel policy.
your landlord property interests to the main Lessel rent protection policy which provides you with coverage as follows:-
- Cover for the total monthly rent, no matter how many tenants are on the tenancy.
- 100% of the monthly rent paid for up to a maximum of six months from the date of the first rental arrears.
- Legal Expenses up to £ 50,000 to cover eviction costs if the tenant is breach of their tenancy agreement.
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- 50% of the rent paid for up to two months after vacant possession has been obtained, whilst new tenants are found.
- Six or 12 months cover to suit the tenancy.
- Our rent policy covers the whole property meaning the policy continues even when / if the tenants change.
- Excess applies - The first month’s rent is not paid under the policy.
- Monthly Rent up to £ 2,500
- Monthly Rent from £ 2,501 - £ 5000
- Monthly Rent from £ 5,001 - £ 7,500
Prices starting from £ 165 plus 12% Insurance Premium Tax