Thanks in advance for helping spread the word!
*Terms & Conditions apply.
- The purpose of the Refer a Tenant or Refer a Friend Programme is to reward the referring Tenant with a £50 M&S Voucher.
- The referral commission will only become due once the property has been successfully let by us and a tenant confirmed.
- A referrer must already be an existing tenant of Lessel Residential Lettings in order to refer others to use our services.
- A referrer cannot be registered at the same home or email address as the person they refer.
- All referred tenants must have a different email address and contact number than that of the referrer.
- Management’s decision is final when determining validity of tenants using this promotion and will delete accounts of tenants promoting self-referral Vouchers will be issued to eligible referrers within 28 days of a completed withdrawal form.
- The reward for referring tenants cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Lessel Residential Lettings reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referring Customer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referring Customer and/or Referred Customer has made a purchase in a fraudulent manner.
- Lessel Residential Lettings reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referring Customer and/or Referred Customer and to cancel any commission earned if the Referring Customer is found to have set up multiple accounts for the purpose of self-referral.
- Lessel Residential Lettings reserves the right to cancel the Refer a tenant or Refer a Friend Programme or to change these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Refer a Tenant or Refer a Friend Program is open to all Tenants that are existing clients of Lessel Residential Lettings.